The aims of the child protection policy are;
To develop a positive and proactive position in order to best protect all children and young people who play at Fletcher Moss Football Club.
To deliver quality assured child protection and promote ethics and high standards throughout football.
- Any personal information imparted about the children will be treated with confidentiality and will only be passed on to a third party with the permission of the parent or guardian.
- Child abuse of any kind will not be tolerated. These are categorised as;
NEGLECT, PHYSICAL ABUSE, SEXUAL ABUSE, EMOTIONAL ABUSE or BULLYING.
- Any evidence of abuse will be reported to the relevant authority.
- The staff of Fletcher Moss will listen to any person (child or adult) who wishes to talk to them regarding any issues concerning the welfare of the children of the club.
- All children have the right to be safe and to be treated with dignity and respect.
- All staff will be subject to the Football Association Personal Disclosure procedure